An electric motor can be defined as converting energy between electrical and mechanical forms. Most motors generate force in a shaft rotation by communicating between the electrical current and the magnetic field of the motor’s winding. A DC or AC source can be used to start these motors. A generator is mechanically similar to an electric motor, except it converts mechanical energy to electrical energy in the reverse direction. There are mainly two types of electric motor. They are called the AC motor and the DC motor. The AC motor is powered by alternating current, whereas the direct current powers the DC motor.
Give us a chance, and we would prove to be the best electric motor supplier in UAE since we offer a wide range of motors based on factors such as construction, motion output type, power source, and application. We have AC, DC, brushless brushed, single-phase, two-phase, three-phase, and other phase types available. Motors with typical characteristics and size can offer you adequate mechanical power for industrial usage. We provide motors for industrial fans, pumps, blowers, power tools, and disc drives. The most common types of motor available are-
Variable speed and torque applications are where DC motors are most typically employed. Brushless and gear motors, as well as servo motors, are among them. Self-excited and separately excited motors are the two forms of self-excited motors. There are three types of self-excited motors: series, compound, and shunt motors. Short shunt and long shunt compound motors are the two types of compound motors. Different specifications, shapes, and features are available to cope with your needs.
Single, multiphase, universal, induction, synchronous, and gear motors are AC motors. Servomotors are also included. Induction, synchronous, and linear AC motors are the three types of AC motors. Single-phase and three-phase induction motors are the two types of induction motors. There are two types of synchronous motors: hysteresis and reluctance motors. There are different specifications, shapes and features available to fix your need.
Advantages of Using The Electric Motor:
- An electric motor has a cheaper beginning cost than a fossil-fuel engine with the same Output Horsepower Rating (in nearly every case).
- Electric motors have a long operational life since they have a small number of moving parts. For example, a properly chosen and maintained electric motor can last up to 30,000 hours without requiring substantial repairs.
- Electric motors are long-lasting, have a long service life, and require little maintenance.
- Electric motors are highly efficient, with efficiency ratings ranging from 50% to 95% (depending on motor size and operating conditions).
- Automated controllers for electric motors are simple to install and provide automatic and remote Start/Stop capabilities flexibility.
- They don’t require any fuel, engine oil, or battery maintenance, and they don’t freeze in sub-zero conditions.
- Electric motors demand less labour since they require less maintenance and are easier to regulate, making production more economical by lowering expenses).
- Motors help workplace safety by creating little noise, emitting no exhaust, and not using flammable fuels.